Saturday, August 16, 2014

Whirlwind

I'd say good morning, but its already afternoon! :-)

So, last weekend I drove up to Hagerstown Md for a long weekend to visit a good friend.  She used to live nearby and we got together regularly to sew (she is an amazing seamstress), but she & her husband split up and she moved to Md.

I hadn't seen her in quite some time, so it was a real joy to have a weekend of hanging out together.  It was great!

I'm sure I've mentioned that due to moving and new jobs, we skipped our annual camping trip up in PA with friends.  It was HARD.

The good news was that dear friends of ours decided to drive down to NC for a few days before driving back to Cali.  They arrived Thursday night and left this morning.  It was wonderful!  I can't tell you how nice it is to be in the company of good friends after feeling so cut off.  It was an amazing visit.

I am so blessed!

Today hub and I are hanging out & doing errands.  He is headed back tomorrow, but I feel like we've had such an amazing weekend.

Tomorrow I am driving to Durham to hang out with another good friend.  Going out for lunch (Korean) and then watching "Sharknado 2" together.

I feel like my happiness battery has been recharged! :-)

No comments: