Sunday, August 03, 2014

Tweaking the schedule - again!

Hello!

One thing about hub heading back Sunday morning is that I need to have all my food prep done Saturday.  That made for a pretty long day yesterday.  On the plus side, it means Sunday afternoons are free!

Today I went to the farmers market and bought about 3 pounds of okra to pickle.  (I love pickled okra).  So I am excited about doing that.

My chores are done and I can just chillax.

It's been a tough weekend.  My stepdad is in the hospital with sepsis, that's not good.  The chemo has just knocked out his immune system.  I've been stressed. about that.

But hub and I had a nice weekend together.  Next weekend we are going our separate ways to visit friends, so I'm glad we had a nice weekend together.

Anyway, take care and I hope you have a nice day!

No comments: