Thursday, July 31, 2014

Isn't it Friday yet?

The last couple of nights I have slept with my windows open.  It's been nice and cool but either noise was disturbing me (and the dogs) or all the yard work has stirred up something which aggravated my allergies (I woke up with a sniffly nose and slight headache) because I haven't slept particularly well either night.

This morning I wanted a nap before I even left for work and I had to resort to a diet pepsi!  I came home and took a nap for 20 minutes.

Did the same lunch, breakfast, & snacks today.  Saved calories for after water aerobics.  Tracking my calories feels good and I am excited about starting to lift weights again.

Hub is on the way home - his new days off are Thursday - Saturday, going into work Sunday at 8 pm.  Only it makes me feel like it should be Friday but of course it isn't.  Oh well, we'll get used to it!  I'm glad he has weekends largely back again.

Have a good day!

No comments: