Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Happy mid week!

Greetings!

Several people from our team were gone on the tour I did last week of a lockbox facility nearby (its a banking thing).  It made for a quiet day at work.  I feel like things are beginning to fall into place.  I still ask a lot of questions, but can mostly work independently.

Had a bigger breakfast and mid morning snack, so no add ons in my lunch salad!  I came home and ate a good dinner, but left some calories for after water aerobics.

I am planning to try this:  http://hundredpushups.com/  It seems like it would be an easy way to get back into some good weight training habits.  And one thing I know from my years in the Army is that you can get a fantastic workout with no equipment.  And that push ups will transform your upper body! (In a good way!)

Mood is still solidly in the "good" category. :-)

No comments: