I have no profound words or wisdom to add.
I am working (again) to cut alcohol out - its just too many empty calories, which can also lead to snacking. It's a lose lose proposition. Gotta go. It's not that I drink so much, but even a glass of wine or 2 on a regular basis, plus a little "snackie" alongside can easily send things in the wrong direction!
Also working on adding regular exercise. Which is weird because I really do enjoy exercise, its just finding the time and energy can be difficult. But nonnegotiable.
Wednesday water aerobics was cancelled due to a thunderstorm, but we had it last night and it was loads of fun! It's a nice group of ladies. I really enjoy it. They are "older" (a couple are around my age, a couple are a little older) and they don't have that competitiveness that seems to happen in packs of younger women.
Mom isn't sure she is going to like it (she signed up for Saturday morning). But at least she's giving it a try.
Have a nice weekend if I don't post again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment