Thursday, September 18, 2014

Apparently yes, all women

I have been coming home, napping, eating, and going to the gym.  Then shower, sleep, work, repeat. So I haven't had a lot of time or energy for posting, but that doesn't mean I don't have anything to say.  I actually have quite a bit.

Let's start with something that happened yesterday.  I went upstairs to the cafeteria to buy some fresh spinach off the salad bar to put with my salad packed from home.  When I walked up to pay, the guy checking me out said, "Does your husband know you're wearing that shirt?"

Now let's be clear, I wear a sports bra under my shirts because some shirts are kind of low cut and it looks like a nice camisole.  You couldn't see that - the shirt isn't low, it's just V cut.

And even if it were cut down to my fucking navel, how was what he said appropriate?

I wish I could say I had a snappy comeback, I was just shocked. 

And people wonder why I get uncomfortable when I lose weight.

This is why.

1 comment:

Mrs Swan said...

That is technically sexual harassment... Asshole. I prolly would have (if it came to me that fast) Been like "Yeah, he picked it out" LOL