Monday night was very busy with swimming and water aerobics. With just water aerobics, I don't generally get my hair wet, but of course I do with swimming. Which means I come home and have a small snack and then HAVE to take a shower and wash my hair. Pain in the butt, but oh well.
Class went pretty well. When I swim, I use a nose clip. The instructor seems determined to break this habit, but honestly, I don't care that I swim with a nose clip. My intent in signing up was to work on my form so I could swim laps sometimes. This evening I will speak with her if she persists in working with me on my breathing rather than swim form.
Last night I learned that an acquaintance passed away unexpectedly. I had planned to go to yoga but that just kind of took the wind out of my sails. I was afraid I would start crying in class, so I opted for a walk in the park. I didn't know her well, but she was a really special lady.
I've been using spark people to track my food. Once I get a week set up, its pretty easy since breakfast and lunch are basically the same every day. I built an evening snack in since I get so hungry after swim.
Anyway, nothing special but I am doing okay.
Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hmmm I have never tried a nose clip. Seeing as we went to the pool today I totally feel you on the having to take a shower. I need to find a place to track. But I don't know mfp or spark people. They make you log the amount/company yada yada. I want one that I can just type period. B- none L-leftover fajita chicken s- veggie straws like that. I have been doing it on paper but hubby is nagging me to do computer and as I told him there really isn't one for how I want. I just want a log of what a ate. Not how much.
Post a Comment