Saturday, March 28, 2015

Holy frijole!

I don't mean to go so long between posting.  I just come home and either go to my class at my friend's church or read a book - I don't spend a lot of time at the computer!

I gained 1.8 pounds this week.  Yeah.  Time to cut beer & diet pepsi out of the diet.  Again.  Le sigh.

Cross Fit workout this morning was excellent We did bench press and some variations.  And squat and front raise.  And worked on pull ups.  My jump rope is getting better.

I plan to start painting my room today.

I still feel sad, but I'm doing the basics - cooking, eating, sleeping, going to work.  I guess for 3 weeks out that's pretty good.

Take care.

3 comments:

Ak said...

So sorry Hun. It will get better.

Gwen said...

It is very good, and it will get better. It's a phase you have to go through, just like a death. Because it's the death of a marriage (and dreams)...you will go through the same grieving stages. Be patient with yourself, and yes, stop the beer. Or at least make it only every other day, then every 2 days, etc. :)

neca said...

Thanks guys. I know it'll get better, but you just have to go through the suck. :-(

Big hugs!