We went to the beach for the Labor Day weekend. Along with the rest of the state. Besides wanting to go to the beach (always), we wanted to pin down where we would have the wedding and I wanted to do some food prep for the boy. Their schedule has been nuts, so I came down, did some shopping, did some food prep, and we left them with a clean kitchen and clean laundry. Yes, he is certainly old enough to do it himself, but sometimes lending a hand is more about moral support, and sometimes your kid needs some protein bars and a couple of home cooked meals in the freezer.
I came down with a summer cold yesterday morning, then T came down with it 24 hours later. I'm working at home, he's laying in bed playing on his phone. It's been cold & rainy. Yesterday he went out and did enough grocery shopping to get us to the weekend. We got home much later than expected Sunday (thanks holiday traffic) and there was literally pretty much no food and nothing but water in the house to drink.
We have not gone to the gym or done any exercise, right now we're just resting up, drinking plenty of fluids, etc.
T has been in a real funk, which I understand, but it's been hard for me as well.
Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment