I spoke too soon about fall weather cause it was HOT this past weekend! It was a mighty hot weekend to be camping is all I'm saying. So, I ran a medieval weekend long event for 300+ people and it turned out well! So yay that's behind me.
Work blew up last week and is still a mess. Work at home is cancelled, which is a shame because my house looks like there was a home invasion and they dropped off a bunch of dirty dishes and laundry. We haven't had time to shop so meals are ... creative.
T may have a job - he has an interview with a difference outfit tomorrow. He might have a job nefore the wedding, which would be awesome!
Still some stuff not finished about the wedding (mostly around food). But overall I'm feeling better than I have in quite a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment