Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Goals

T has a job if he wants it at a new restaurant which sounds very exciting, but the pay is crap. Had a fantastic first round interview for another restaurant (employee owned chain) - pay is double plus benefits. But the schedule would be more challenging.  Still, the wage gap is ridiculous.  So I dunno. Anyway, he has to complete the interview process.

I have set a goal for myself of 200 kettlebell swings per day (I've done 120 so far today) and 30 minutes of cardio - I've walked 21 minutes so far.  I printed out a free 7 day pass for Anytime Fitness and I am going at lunch tomorrow to take a tour.  We'll see.

Monday we had a rotisserie chicken for dinner, last night was salmon burgers, a friend is bringing dinner tonight, and tomorrow I have a Stouffers chicken and rice casserole with steam in bag green beans. We;ll eat out Friday, then this weekend I will magically get our house, food, and wedding stuff all sorted out.

No comments: