Thursday, June 28, 2018
Food!
Okay, yesterday's post was a little bit heavy. So, something a little more directly health focused today.
Yesterday's exercise:
20 minutes elliptical
20 minutes kettlebell swings (305 swings with the 18 lb kettlebell).
Yesterday's Food:
B: 1.5 cups coffee with 3 T half and half (I accidentally got fat free by mistake! GAH!)
4 asian turkey meatballs
S: 2 deviled egg halves
L: lasagna soup (no noodles, just veg and turkey sausage)
S: half an avocado sorta turned into guacamole and served on a sliced tomato
D: chicken tzatziki bowl
No evening snack because we ate dinner really late.
Today's food is basically the same except last night's dinner is today's lunch, I'm having some mango with lunch, and dinner is leftovers from 2 nights ago (we have a lot of leftovers in the fridge). I made a version of this: sticky chicken (I make mine in the crockpot instead of the oven). We served roasted sweet potato rounds and broccoli with it.
Our dinners have been really good lately - lighter things for summer but not short on flavor. Lots of chicken & seafood, and less beef.
I went for a good walk when I got to the office this morning, then T locked himself out of the house and I had to come back home! I will go to the gym later.
Today I am glad that I have a job where I can come back home, miss a meeting, work from here the rest of the day, and my boss is okay with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wish my job was as flexible.
Post a Comment