Friday, December 14, 2018
Unfortunate side effect of weight loss?
I don't know if it's colder this year or what, but can I just say that I am freezing? I was perfectly comfortable last year with the house set at 68, but this year I feel like I'll never be warm again!!!
Made it into the office today - yay!
So tomorrow we are tearing out the old kitchen floor - installers are coming Monday. It is our in-laws gift to us, which is beyond generous. I really appreciate it, although the timing is not ideal. But I am making the best of it and I know in 4-6 weeks the house will be all organized and I will be thrilled. So this weekend is gonna be nuts.
I am down a whopping 0.4 pounds this week - considering the stress and the fact that I did some emotional eating I am okay with that. But of course I was hoping to hit the 160s today and I was sitting at 170.0.
Lol!
Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment