Tuesday, June 04, 2019

Lovely day


It is sunny and 72 here - no wonder no one was at the gym at lunch! LOL

I went to the kettlebell gym last night, then went home, had a nice supper, took a bath, then watched some TV with my husband. it was lovely. :-)

Today I did 30 minutes on the elliptical at lunch (which I also did yesterday), but no gym tonight. Tonight I'm going home to walk dogs and work on a sewing project.

Food is going well, exercise is going well, and weight is slowly moving downward. It feels like it will be forever before I get out of the 150s - it is SUCH a big milestone for me, for so many reasons. And it feels attainable!!!!  I am so determined to see it that the desire does make it easier to stay on course when I am tempted.

Sunday we are going out for dinner - a family celebration with T's family. We are going to a very good Japanese steakhouse. My plan is to 1. ignore the noodles 2. order extra vegetables 3. eat half the protein and veg 4. eat 1/4 c rice 5. take the rest home.

Have a good day!

2 comments:

Mrs Swan said...

It's like 100 here. Hush your mouth, you braggart! LOL I wish!

Amy said...

I admire your determination and grit! It is really inspiring!