Friday, June 07, 2019

Safe arrival


Got to mom's at 8:15 last night - so before it got dark. Yay! Came through a bit of rain, but not bad. I considered bringing my scale with me, then decided that was ridiculous. I weighed yesterday and recorded that in the "Official Friday" slot - down 0.3 pounds for the week. Yeah, sometimes that's how it goes.

I packed a turkey & cheese (with a slice of bacon!) on Ezekiel bread for dinner last night. I was wanting something sweet when I got here and ended up having a muscle milk light for "dessert." This morning's breakfast was 2 eggs with 1/4 of an everything bagel, 1/4 of an avocado, a medium tomato, and 3 strawberries. I thoroughly enjoyed it!!

I hope you have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Mrs Swan said...

I planned on mowing. That huge ass thunderstorm that is cutting through FL has made that impossible. I also just realized it is supposed to rain for like the next 10 days!!! ARGH Enjoy your time!

My Time to Bloom said...

It rained all weekend here, but I was thrilled! I didn't have to mow the grass! All that means is I have to do it later this week when it's even longer, but I still enjoyed the weekend very much.