A blog about my journey to discovering a healthier, more fit me!
Why blog?
Blogging has been very, very good to me. I have met a wonderful group of likeminded folks, who want to improve their health and fitness. And maybe wear smaller jeans to boot!
Work has been busy, life has been crazy. having said that, I'm back at the kettlebell gym and food is largely on track. I've just been too busy - or too cranky! - to post.
But I'm still here, and doing ok despite this week's best efforts.
I've been in very much the same place: too busy and too cranky to post! Nothing to say but some frustrated grunts and cussing, anyway. I am hoping for a quieter week next week.
1 comment:
I've been in very much the same place: too busy and too cranky to post! Nothing to say but some frustrated grunts and cussing, anyway. I am hoping for a quieter week next week.
Post a Comment