Friday, August 16, 2019
Time to get out of the river
Happy Friday. The title refers to the river of "denial" of course - lol. Seriously though, I popped up 1.5 before I left, then had a crazy week once back, then had to go on a business trip. I got on the scale today to a total of 5.6 pound gain - I'm sitting at 155.2.
So yeah, ugh - and it's funny, but I can feel even that little bit in my clothes. Workouts haven't been great this week, but food has been dialed back down and I am back at the gym. Not sure if I'll get below 150 in 2 weeks, but I will do my best!
Have a good weekend - here's to not going anywhere! Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just do the best you can. We got back from vacation last week and of course I had a gain. I dialed it back this week & hope to see a loss this week.
I really thought you were going to an actual river!!!
I feel this.
I had a high carb meal Thur and I am STILL up 3lbs LOL
Good luck to us both!
Post a Comment