Monday, March 30, 2020

30 days to break a habit


I read the other day that it takes 30 days to break a habit. Also, my birthday is in April (no beach trip this year). So I decided that for my birthday I am going to give myself the gift of breaking my evening snacking habit!!  I will be at home - I can make a nice meal and even a little something if I want a bite of something sweet after. But after that I am going to pretend the kitchen is CLOSED! Calorie free beverages only after dinner is over!

Congrats Paula for hanging tough in spite of a longer work day!! That's awesome!

You guys take care of yourselves.

2 comments:

dancer-in-me said...

I need to do that too. I think I will join your goal.

Anonymous said...

I did the snack free evening challenge. I didn’t succeed at first, but eventually I did it for quite a while. Just do it one day at a time. You can do it.

Paula C