Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Doing okay


Is it just me or does time change seems extra hard this year?! I've had a hard time getting up the past couple of days. Instead of going to the gym this morning, I opted to take the dogs for an early morning walk. They went back to bed after that - I wish I could have!!

It's going pretty well - I don't have any answers about cloning myself to get everything done, but at least T and I are talking so I'm not just stewing in silence. :-) LOL

So I took a walk today and I'm going to the kettlebell gym this evening. I've moved a lot during the day. I've done some physical therapy exercises for my shoulder (I back slid A LOT on those!! I have some lost ground to make up there). Food is good.

I've worked at home today so that's given me a little bit of room to recharge.

Weight today: 145.9.

Take care.


1 comment:

My Time to Bloom said...

It's not just you! I've been dragging and practically in a coma all week.