Monday, March 02, 2020
Prepared
Happy Monday (ha ha).
I took Friday off for a quick trip to the beach to celebrate my son's birthday. It was fast but nice. Yesterday was a whirlwind of shopping, laundry, and food prep. Thursday night we had a SITUATION at the house - I got home from the gym (starving) at 7 PM and the husband who had promised to cook dinner was on the sofa watching TV. Chicken was nowhere near done and sweet potatoes were so overdone as to be inedible. I didn't lose my cool, but I left and got take out. So yeah, let's just say that this week all meals are being prepared or at least prepped by me in advance and there will be an emergency back up available in case of failure.
I had gotten down to 145. Today's weight is 149. The journey to regain lost ground begins today, with a single bite. Lol.
Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Chicken - crock pot
Shreds like a dream
Requires no one else to remember
Roast with veggies - crock pot
Ribs - crock pot
Turkey meatballs - crock pot
Ham - crock pot (very tender)
Steamer with a liner cooks veggies very very quickly when you walk in the door.
Yeah but this was a special recipe that we both loves that involves roasting. I asked if he would mind doing it and of course he said it was no problem. But he's tired when he gets home, and hasn't been feeling great. Oh well.
👍
Post a Comment