Friday, March 27, 2020
Stress eating
Yeah, it's happening. I'm struggling. Doing some things well - really the day is going well. It's post dinner stress eating that is tough. I've asked my husband to help. Bringing ice cream and chocolate bars into the house isn't the way to do it. OTOH, stress baking probably isn't it either.
OTOH, trying to give myself a little grace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think we are doing the best we can in a world that is changing so quickly dont be hard on yourself and as you said just give yourself a bit of grace xoxo
I am with you on not bringing crap into the house. It keeps it from going into my mouth. I am still having to go into the office 4 days a week. It helps as I can only eat what I bring with me. I plan to keep exercising even though my work days are longer now. Not sure I will want to hit the treadmill after a 10 hour work day but I am going to give it my best shot. This week I lost 1.2 pounds. I am hoping to continue the trend.
Paula C
Post a Comment