Friday, March 06, 2020

Work the plan



I need to knock on some wood, things are going so well!  T and I were planning to go away for a day event tomorrow - I know he is really excited about it. I am not. I was out of town last weekend, I am out of town next weekend, and I am cooking at church Sunday. So I was just feeling very anxious about not having some down time. I was able to ask if he'd mind if I stayed home - we don't get a lot of time together and this would have been a day together. OTOH, I would have felt anxious all weekend. He understood and we came up with a plan so we have some stuff together Sunday but we each get what we need Saturday. Relationship communication victory!

It's been a hectic week but I was able to incorporate some of Elle's suggestions. I was able to drop the 3 pounds I picked up last week! I gained 4.3 pounds for the month of February and I'm hoping that March is much better. I'm off to a solid start!

Take care and have a good weekend!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the loss. I had a 1.5 lb gain this week. I got detailed a bit since i wasn’t feeling good. I ate too many cheese doodles. I have a salt addiction. You & hubby good communication. You two make it work. This week I am working the plan & hope I can drop the weight I gained this week plus more!

Paula C

My Time to Bloom said...

Great job on your loss! I am the same way with my weekends. I like down tiem and time just spent at home.