I love the term guests. Lol. Yeah, technically. The couple worked for Tim's company and found themselves rather suddenly with no place to stay (they had been staying with a relative). They were trying to save up for a deposit and we agreed they could stay for a week. Then my stepdad died and we were out of town so we asked them to stay on so the house wouldn't be empty. So 7 days turned into 28. I didn't know them until they moved in. They certainly aren't bad people, they are just very different form us. It was hard and let's just say I learned from the experience.
We are going to the Florida Keys. I have a Hilton American Express, so I earn points with my spending. I generally get a free night per year, but I was allowed to roll my last one so I am using 2 free nights plus points for 5 others, then staying with my step sister on the way down. It won't be a cheap trip, but since we aren't paying for any accommodations it won't be super expensive either. I'll post pictures!
I started walking the dogs again and I am slowly getting back to a routine. This year has been so crazy.
Have you guys seen these people on youtube? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmohanMEufw They live about an hour away, but I can so relate! It reminds me that I'm not the only one going slowly insane in the privacy of their own home.
You guys take care.

2 comments:
A trip to the keys! I am so envious. Enjoy!
Paula C
I haven't been to the Keys in a long time. Have fun! I remember some awesome museums for day trips, then at night it seems like everyone is drunk, but maybe it has changed since I was there last. Either way, it's very pretty.
Post a Comment