Saturday, December 12, 2020

Where I am

 Today I went to Goodwill and picked up a pair of jeans and a couple of cute tops. I'm tired of only having yoga/ pajama pants that fit. I'm tired of having a drastically limited selection of shirts to choose from. I'm tired of feeling like my too small clothes are judging me. I'm tired of judging myself for gaining back some of the weight. 

I bought a pair of jeans that fit. I bought a cute holiday fleece top for running around. I am getting out my holiday earrings. I am okay where I am right now. I am going to take care of myself. Today I did 2 laps (1.5 miles), I did yoga, I did day 3 on the calm app. I have made myself healthy food. I did some errands but not too much, and I took a nap when I needed one. 

Take care.

3 comments:

Mrs Swan said...

sounds like some good self care there!

I hope you find what you need to help you get your spunk back.

Anonymous said...

I love Goodwill for clothes while I am losing weight. I will probably still shop there even after I reach goal, because I find some great stuff there. I have gained back some weight the past few weeks too, and I am also struggling with not being down on myself because of it. It's so self-defeating and makes me feel very unmotivated, so I need to quit and just move on.

Anonymous said...

I have a place called Savers & Hope Gospel that are great for clothes cost. When I am between sizes, I go there and find good stuff. I hate to spend good money on fat clothes. I want to save the money for goal clothes!

Paula C