Monday, January 11, 2021

So hard to say good bye

 We had to say good bye Friday. After a week of treatments there was no improvement. I am pretty much gutted. We were together over 13 years.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss. It is times like this I wish there was something I could say that would comfort you. Please know that there are people who do care and will pray for you.

Paula C

Anonymous said...

So sorry for your loss. Losing our fur babies is so hard as they love us unconditionally. She was a real cutie.

Mrs Swan said...

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your furry love. :(

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. I am a lifelong animal lover, and I know firsthand how much it hurts to lose them. The best comfort I can possibly offer is to focus as much as you can on good memories of your dog, things she did that were funny, unique to her. It doesn't take the pain away, but it helps to focus on her memory for a little bit.