Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Life's a beach

 Just got home from a long weekend at the beach. Lots of walks and I got to see my son for a bit! It's a super busy time of year for charter boats, so he's tired but seems to be doing okay.

Good question Vickie! I don't know! I do know there is a lot happening right now and the scale isn't budging (a source of frustration), and I'm really trying to cut out the stupid calories, and things are changing on my husband's job front (for the good, but still - change), and he's to the point where he's bored out of his mind but still very limited in what he can do.... the list goes on.

But I'll just keep showing up and hope things get easier/ scale begins to cooperate.

Take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am on the struggle bus to. I have been gaining weight and it’s just bumming me out. I do exercise pretty regular but my issue is food. I know I really need to change things. I am trying but I keep falling into the trap of processed foods since I’m too lazy to cook from scratch. I know it is not an excuse. I have to stop being so lazy. I am going to keep showing up & trying.

Paula C