I am working in a new industry. There is a lot to learn and I really have to focus. Some days that is easier than others. And some days my husband makes it easier than others! Yesterday was a day that I was having a hard time and he (without intending to) was making it more difficult. I ended up very grouchy! It was a rough day. I ate a salami sandwich after dinner. I'm still doing better, but not good enough to really start moving the needle.
I reminded myself that only 1 week, then we go to the beach for a week, then he (hopefully) will be back at work. I will be working at mom's, but it's easier there for me to lock myself in a room away from humans for the workday.
Looking forward to a change of scenery!

2 comments:
Maybe a change of scenery will help. Hang in there!
Please take care of your mental health. Don't let stress get to you. Here are some useful links for you check out. It might help a little.
Eat healthy
Stone Soup
Juicing
Juicing Reddit Community
Post a Comment