Thursday, September 22, 2022

Making progress

My son and his girlfriend came for a couple of days and helped with some maintenance type chores around the house. We've continued to pack up some extra stuff and now comes the big push to deep clean and stage before the photographer comes Tuesday afternoon. The appraiser came this past Tuesday, and the house should be listed & on the market come next Friday. So scary and exciting!

I'm not rushing the process on the new house, I know that adds time but right now I don't have the bandwidth for keeping that ball in the air.I will think about it soon. All of this has been very stress filled to say the least. I'm beginning to do a bit better, but its been a struggle. I spoke with my doctor about an antidepressant to help deal with things - especially going into winter (which I hate).

So not great, but not terrible.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm happy to see you are taking care of your needs. I have the same problem with winter. I hope you get some relief!

Paula C said...

Moving is so stressful. Sometimes we think about moving but change our minds when we remember the last few we did. I understand how you feel about winner. I really don't like it either but I just remember it will end.