I feel like I should be using this blog more than ever, but I feel so frazzled that even sitting down to write seems like an effort.
We've made some progress on packing up some stuff to declutter for photos. My son is coming Sunday to help with some of the "work" - we need to paint any exterior peeling paint, mainly the ceiling of our 3 season porch. Plus wash windows, tidy up yard, etc. A lot of manual labor, but we've been primarily focused on the interior.
It's just so huge. I'm trying to just do a bit at a time and not freak out. My goal is to have the house listed by the end of the month.
I had major sticker shock when we went to talk to a builder. Our new mortgage is going to be higher than I would like, that's for sure. But I still feel now is the time to do this.
Anyway, some days I do pretty good, other days not so much. Exercise is out the window for now, unless you count packing boxes.
Take care.

2 comments:
When I was moving it made me realize just how out of shape I was. Packing and moving IS exercise!! Onto the next grand adventure!
Moving is stressful. But you will feel better in the new place. Change can be good. I am on the struggle bus on weight loss. Or should I call it gain. My anxiety + not knowing which way to turn is horrible. But I am praying I can get back on track.
Post a Comment