Monday, December 12, 2022

Monday already?

 Gosh, I was busy & forgot to post Friday!

My weight was down to 204.2, but its up to 204.9 this morning. I had a crappy eating day Saturday, but I did much better yesterday. 

I'm (finally) going to the gym today after joining 2 weeks ago today! No excuses - first I didn't have any energy and then I just got busy and didn't make it a priority.

Have a good day!

1 comment:

Paula C said...

I can completely understand being so tired you can't even make it to the gym or workout. I have been feeling that way for quite a while. I managed to get in my running but just barely. My weight has been up what seems like forever. I an the heaviest I've been in a while but I know I just need to get back on track. I'm really hoping to make 2023 the year I finally pull my crap I'm really hoping to make 2023 the year I finally pull my crap together