A blog about my journey to discovering a healthier, more fit me!
Why blog?
Blogging has been very, very good to me. I have met a wonderful group of likeminded folks, who want to improve their health and fitness. And maybe wear smaller jeans to boot!
Any chance you can switch to evening things that are less calories? Like cucumbers and tajin or like celery or or or just thoughts Air popped popcorn. I am a sweets not a snacker myself.
2 comments:
Any chance you can switch to evening things that are less calories? Like cucumbers and tajin or like celery or or or just thoughts Air popped popcorn. I am a sweets not a snacker myself.
I had a 0.6 loss this week. I stopped evening snacking. It does help me sleep better. You will do better. I am going to try harder this week too.
Post a Comment