Curiously unmoved and unmoving
First, thanks for the comments. I haven’t even been reading blogs – I’ve been out of the office since last Monday, and on the web only intermittently at home.
Yeah, diet and exercise have sucked. We got most of MIL’s stuff into the apartment, but she is still at my mom’s. Step 2 is getting her out. She is skating the edges of disaster in a number of ways – employment, financial, her health. It’s tough, but we can’t live her life for her.
An alien couch potato has hijacked my body. I have no idea who this lousy attitude belongs to, but it sure doesn’t feel like me. I find myself curiously uncaring about the crappy food I’m eating. And the gym sounds about as exciting as root canal. I know I have to get my motivation back, but even that doesn’t seem terribly important.
I have found a new love for polymer clay, and spent my weekend sewing and making polymer clay stuff. A nice stress reliever, but it does nothing for my expanding waistline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think we need to send the Men in Black your way and zap the alien that has taken over our Neca! Do you turn the clay on a potter's wheel? If so, at least switch to a foot-powered one ;-)
Post a Comment