Where’s your head at?
I am feeling so much better! I’ve gotten a lot of stuff done at home and I couldn’t be happier. It’s coming along great. I went to martial arts Saturday morning. I had planned to do 2 classes but only stayed for one – I was exhausted. But it felt good to be back. Ate a little junkier than I wanted Saturday, but Friday was excellent and Sunday was pretty good. All in all, I’d say I feel about 92% of normal (well, what passes for normal with me!).
Other than that, not much to report. I got up at 5 to run, but it was raining hard enough that I chickened out. I guess I’ll be running this evening. I have 7 or 8 projects tom complete over the next several days, but they are small and many can be broken into smaller pieces. I’m a big fan of the “15 minutes at a time” mantra.
I went with my mom and a friend of hers to a gem & jewelry show yesterday. I bought some great beads and 3 rings. The most expensive ring was $12, so I didn’t spend a lot but I had a lot of fun. And I spent time with my mom, and gave hub some quiet time home alone, which he doesn’t get very often.
I am feeling cheerful & optimistic! I think I’m finally caught up on my rest – mental and physical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like you are rested and ready to get back in your groove. Have a nice week!
Post a Comment