Here
Just a quick note to say I am alive & doing pretty well. I’ve been busy at work and busy at home getting ready to go out of town. Tomorrow the weather is going to be yucky, but hopefully Sunday will be nice for us.
I posted a 1.5 pound loss this week. I’m not sure why, but it has encouraged me! I haven’t made exercise a high priority given the trip this weekend and the hub’s birthday.
I am taking Monday off so I have time to get the food situation in order for the week. We cleaned the house some last night, so I won’t be coming home to a mess, thank goodness!
This week feels like it has been very long and I feel very tired. I hope this is a relaxing weekend. For tomorrow I am taking a couple of books – I am reading a history of the TdF “Le Tour” and I just got “A world lit only by fire” in the mail. It’s a book about the medieval period. I used to have it but apparently lost it/lent it/who knows. So I scored a used copy off amazon. So I’ve got a couple of good books for traveling, waiting in the hotel room, at the test, etc.
I have to go home & pack. I have supper in the crockpot, so all I have to do is load the dirty dishes and leave the neighbor a note about Carmen’s medicine schedule. I’d love to soak in a tub, but alas, I don’t think I’ll have time. Maybe I’ll make the time!
The boy has a short school week next week, so his grandpa is picking him up Wednesday after tae kwon do. Practically no cooking! Woo hoo! I’ll make a pot of chili & the hub and I can eat that a couple of nights.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good job on the weight loss! Have a good weekend.
Post a Comment