Hellewwww
I am feeling much better! I even got up and walked yesterday morning. I slept in this morning – I stayed up a wee bit late watching a scary movie. It was Halloween – I had to watch at least one! My girlfriend that was over this past weekend doesn’t like scary movies, so I didn’t get to see any – so I haven’t gotten my fill.
It is going to be 75 here today – I plan to enjoy it by taking a nice walk this afternoon! It will be cooling down to the mid 50s over the next few days – I think this is the last hoorah of the spring weather.
Hub was feeling cruddy yesterday – I left him my kim chi soup to eat, and he is feeling a little better today. I swear by the stuff. Just to make sure, we’re having chicken soup with matzo balls for dinner!
Things are going well. I am happy. Tomorrow I am going to the gym – I’m sure it won’t be much, but it’ll be something.
p.s. this is my 599th post. Can you believe that???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That means tomorrows post will be.........600! Wow! It's was 0*F here the other night, enjou your weather.
We had 36F this morning, brrrr. It was only 46F when I ran yesterday, time to break out the long pants and gloves. I hope hubby feels better, soup is always good.
Post a Comment