Tuesday, December 05, 2006


I got the lunchtime blues

The good news is that I got up and went to the gym! There isn’t really any bad news, just that I am tired of my lunches. Sigh. I need something a bit more exciting! My beef soup this week is dullsville.

I wish I had something exciting to write, but I don’t. Things are going okay. I’m plugging along – walking at lunch, hitting the gym, blah blah blah. The weather just got a good bit colder here, so getting out of bed is more difficult!

I can’t remember if I mentioned it here, but for a long time I was unhappy with the wall color underneath the chair rail in my kitchen. I repainted a couple of weekends ago, and I love it! I am going paint happy, and plan to do my dining room next. I think I may do that this Sunday. Saturday I am going to an all-day calligraphy and illumination class. That’ll be fun!

I hope you are doing well and have a great week!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I like your new look!