The amazing sense of nothing
Baby steps. I don’t want to do anything. This week, I am taking a week off – no weight lifting, no high intensity workouts, just basic cardio and focusing on good food choices. It just feels too overwhelming right now. I’ll focus on not backsliding and keeping my head up.
The hub still isn’t working. Its very hard on him. His stress is manifesting itself in a variety of ways: there are several things he could be working on around the house, but he isn’t. I have a half built table sitting in my dining room (in my way), but he can’t seem to finish. He spends most of the day watching tv as near as I can figure. He acts like a jerk to the boy. He’s rarely friendly or loving any more – he is constantly critical.
I got my bonus last week. If we’re careful, we can easily go another couple of months without him bringing home any money. But the emotional toll on him is huge. Its really affecting me. No wonder I feel so stressed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
One day at a time! You can do this.
Hang in there, sooner or later your hubby will be working again.
My wife will be unemployed after April, I hope she doesn't freak out. She has a job interview today, maybe it will never get that far!
Post a Comment