Monday, February 19, 2007

Where’d the weekend go??

I can’t believe how quickly the weekend went! Partly because I was feeling oogy Saturday afternoon & spent it just sitting around, but the weekend felt like it flew! Saturday AM I went art supply shopping with a girlfriend, then just sat around that afternoon. I was feeling better after supper, and did some painting (I do pages like were in medieval books, with the calligraphy, fancy border painting, and goldwork). Sunday was shopping, working on the treasurer stuff, more painting, and cleaning the house. Then we had friends over for supper and poof – there went the weekend!

Hub cleaned the garage Friday and worked some on the house. It was nice to have a clean house for guests. As you can see, I never got around to doing any food prep for the week – eek! Luckily the boy is up at his grandpa’s, so the only one left lunchless was me. I will remedy that tonight!

My biggest gripe about the weekend? Too much eating out, zero trips to the gym, over snacking Friday and Sunday nights. Oh, I guess that’s 3 gripes!

My son went skiing with a friend this weekend, then up to camp grandpa. I am hoping the getaway has improved his outlook. His birthday party is next weekend, so that should put him in a good mood! And give me an excuse to insist that he clean his room! :-O

1 comment:

Linda said...

At least your weekend is something different. Mine is just another day.