Vacation, anyone?
Ugh. I am toast. Worked hard this weekend, still a lot to do. I’d be in better shape except I took last night off. Sunday my sun roof quit working. The good news is it’s still under warranty. While there they are doing my 60,000 mile service. Found a couple of belts that needed replacing AND that I needed a brake job. $1200. After spending $300 on a new axle for the trailer last week. People, if we bleed any more money we’ll be vacationing in the back yard. Which would be the responsible thing to do except we might eat one another if we don’t go on vacation.
Work is busy, the house is kinda messy, packing is in various stages, and I am ready for a break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Enjoy your vacation, hope you don't "break" anything else too!
Post a Comment