I so wanted to believe...
I am very disappointed by the Floyd Landis decision. I guess I'll keep watching the TdeF, but not with the enthusiasm I did 2 or 3 years ago.
My motivation is flagging, and I have snacked too much the past few nights. For someone as short as me, that can mean the kiss of death for the week. I am going scuba diving in 6 months and I'd love to at least be back down to the weight I had gotten down to by then. Help me remember to stay the course, please?
In good news, I clocked 2 miles this morning. Woo hoo!
Have a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Fall is such a snacky season for me, too. Lack of light, chillier temps...all seem to stir the appetite. Good luck this week...and great job with the run. Cooler temps do help motivate me to run more, that's for sure.
Yes, Fall is snack season for sure, stay active, don't give up!
Post a Comment