A blog about my journey to discovering a healthier, more fit me!
Why blog?
Blogging has been very, very good to me. I have met a wonderful group of likeminded folks, who want to improve their health and fitness. And maybe wear smaller jeans to boot!
I haven't lost weight recently. You know what it's muscle. Yeah, yeah, yeah...I hate that "muscle weighs more than fat" excuse. But it is true. I feel tighter. Not so flabby. Mike Tyson said that? He actually put a sentence together? Amazing
I think it's muscle. Definitely. And even if you aren't losing weight, you are doing good things for your health and your brain too. More exercise=less need for antidepressants in my life. And more exercise=less anger too. I do the anger. I do it well. It's an art.
2 comments:
I haven't lost weight recently. You know what it's muscle. Yeah, yeah, yeah...I hate that "muscle weighs more than fat" excuse. But it is true. I feel tighter. Not so flabby. Mike Tyson said that? He actually put a sentence together? Amazing
I think it's muscle. Definitely. And even if you aren't losing weight, you are doing good things for your health and your brain too. More exercise=less need for antidepressants in my life. And more exercise=less anger too. I do the anger. I do it well. It's an art.
Post a Comment