Friday, November 02, 2007

A day (or 2) late

November is here, and I want to set soem goals for the month. I am still a bit on the tired side, so I am actually starting tomorrow. Some of these may seem silly, but they all serve 1 purpose: to help me feel as well as possible.

Things like being sure to wash my face & brush & floss before bed mean I sleep better. Regular exercise and eating plenty of healthy foods helps as well. My plan is to get in 2 interval and 2 weight training sessions per week, with 3 being optimal. And squeezing in the fruits & vegetables. I had a big salad & bowl of soup for dinner last night, so I'm working on some of it already, but I opted to sleep in this morning to get caught back up on my sleep.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

1 comment:

m said...

I love washing my face at night. I can just feel the daily grime come off.

Ponds rocks.