Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Better

This is a very crazy week. I needed to consolidate all of my NC treasurer reports to send to my boss (done), make some stuff for this weekend (not done), pack for this weekend (not done), deal with last minute details since I am running a weekend long event for 600 (continues to arise), and I was hoping to do my taxes (as if!).

This week is made more difficult by the fact that my mom is out of town – meaning I have to pick up the boy, no help in terms of dishes or helping him with homework either (yes, I am very lucky and I know it!)

However, some nice weather, a focus on eating some very healthy foods, and daily walks have kept me sane. Lard busting of a more serious nature can re-commence next week. This week I just can’t think about that too!

No comments: