In no particular order
My weekend was pretty decent – it went way too fast though! Had a parent teacher conference to meet the boy’s new teacher Friday afternoon. The principal over there is a weinerheard and we are seriously considering just letting him go to public school next year. Ugh.
I forgot my hair appointment Saturday morning. Gee, are we running on fumes or what?
My grandmother fell out of bed & was rushed to the emergency room Friday. Only 90 year old I know that can fall out of bed and not sustain a scratch. I’m grateful.
Made butterbean burgers for my lunch this weekend – sounded good! I’ll report back.
Went to visit my friend in Raleigh yesterday. The hub had the day off and he decided to go too. She was not having a good day. I hated that, I hope the visit cheered her up a bit.
I went to the gym this morning. I had let the habit fall by the wayside and boy, did I pay for my slackerness this morning.
My doctor says my cholesterol is 201. Not a bad number, but my good guys are low and my bad guys are high. I have made what I think are some good diet changes that will help, but need to review my supplements as well. I think red rice yeast is in my future.
The house is tidy and I got to do some sewing yesterday. It was very zen and nice. I want to do some more this evening since I’m not going to the gym tonight.
The boy had a surprise snow day on Thursday – we had 2.5 inches of snow. Today it is in the mid 60s and I have the windows open. It was so nice this morning I would have rather been outside than in the gym, but I needed to hit those weights!
My weight is okay – in a holding pattern, time to get it moving down again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment