The big 1-3
My son turns 13 tomorrow. As is traditional in our family, the plan was to take him out to his restaurant of choice. But.....
Last night we were over having dinner with friends. Halfway through the hub gets a weird look on his face and says he needs to go home. Some sort of flu bug hit him like a ton of bricks. Within minutes he had chills & was exhausted. He went home, I got him medicine, and he passed out.
He just called. The school called - the boy is sick too. I need to stop for more medicine. I guess I'll be in the guest room tonight....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
A new teenager in the house, I hope you survive ;-)
My wife has the flu too, chills, exhaustion, the whole works - with a marathon a week and a half away I'm trying to avoid her...
There is something serious going on with that flu bug. I hope everyone gets better soon.
Post a Comment