Improvement
So, things here are getting better. I have more energy, I’ve been able to get up and walk in the mornings, my eating has improved… all in all I am feeling better.
The painful thing is to face the 20 pounds on top of the 15 I had gained. Ugh. I feel crappy. That weight is definitely affecting me, but I haven’t had the ability to take action. I am hoping that this is the moment that changes because, honestly? I’m tired of my body feeling like 5 pounds of poo shoved into a 3 pound bag.
Friday is the boy’s last day of school and then he is heading to the beach with his grandpa. Hurray!!! I plan to cook exactly 2 dinners next week, which the hub and I will eat off of all week. One will be chili – how easy is that? Without having to cook dinner every night, I will be free to go to the gym in the afternoon, maybe hit a spinning class if I’m in the mood, work on some of my craft projects… you get the idea.
I haven’t quite gotten everything on track, but things are heading in the right direction, which feels awesome. I can’t believe the difference a week makes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment