All's quiet here
It's been a good week. The whole family went to the gym Tuesday afternoon - yay! Both boy and hub have commitments this afternoon, so I plan to hit a body sculpt class. The kitchen is laregely put back together - I just need to finish & hang the curtains.
I've tried to eat a better dinner so I don't feel the need for an evening snack, and that's going pretty well. Hub has Monday off, so I've decided to take the day off as well. Not sure what we're gonna do - Sunday I'm headed to a friend's to do some sewing. So I'm looking forward to a quiet holiday weekend. Weather permitting, we'll grill out!
Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I started emptying our kitchen out this week, tomorrow I'm ripping the old kitchen cupboards out and starting a complete remodeling. I'm looking forward to it...I think.
Post a Comment