“The more things change, the more they suck.” – Butthead
Taking your life tenants from an MTV cartoon character cannot be good, people.
Hub is driving up to Manassas today to pick up his mom. Her plan was to spend Christmas at his brother’s up in Sykesville Maryland. Well, apparently things are pretty difficult around their house these days. Difficult enough than when MIL asked BIL if it would be better if she just went home, he answered yes. Which meant my MIL drove from north of DC to Manassas in a blizzard Friday night.
Hub is mad with his brother, to put it mildly. MIL had then planned to spend Christmas alone, but of course we wouldn’t hear of that. We checked road conditions and Hub had planned to drive up yesterday, but we were a bit concerned so he elected to wait until today to head up there. My mom is going with him so he isn’t making the drive alone, thank goodness.
I didn’t get as much done as I wanted this weekend. And my house is a mess. But I watched “Cars” and “Ratatouille”!
Why must I be at work when I have so much to do at home???????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment