Ouchie!
I have done something to my left big toe. Who knows what? It was hurting when I woke up this morning. I am still fighting this darn cough – taking Robitussin for chest congestion. I am sleeping quite a bit, but overall feeling pretty good.
The boy has stayed at his grandma’s the past couple of days and I think we’re gonna let him take Friday off to go to Virginia with his grandpa. Boy #2 is over at his house for the school week, and the potential new dog is with the boy at grandma’s. So, this has been a very quiet week at home.
I’d say relaxing, but not so much. Hub is having to replace some of the new tiles due to damage to the finish (it’s a flaw with the tiles) and it’s looking like he’ll be laid off in a couple of weeks.
He offered to pick up beer last night, but I said “no thanks.” Go me! I did have an after dinner snack and a glass of wine, but that’s better than where the evening might have been heading!
I’m weighing myself every day so I at least stay aware. Mornings have been very cold, but I have my Gilad dvds and a new kettlebell dvd on the way
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment