2010 – the year of de-stressing
My walking buddy and I were talking at lunch today about how 2009 started off in fear; the economy was bad & our company was laying off employees. Even though we are both still here, 2009 was a very stressful year! There was the whole national economy & fear of job loss, but also stress related to my hobby, stress related to what felt like a bazillion financial “emergencies”, fear of hub’s potential job loss, concern over his mom & her situation. No wonder I’m tired!
One of my big goals for this year is to proactively work on defusing stress through the use of exercise, yoga, meditation, positive imaging, and whatever else might work! There’s still stuff to be stressed about, but this year I want to do a better job of controlling my stress instead of letting it control me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment